Enterprise Security Intelligence & Risk Management Group (SI-RM ), established in 2001. Specializes in Information Security and Risk Management. The rapid changing business requirements, SI-RM expanded its focus to encompass Governance, Human resources, Compliance, Digital forensics and Unified Information Management systems.
SI-RM Principles are to:
- listen and clearly define and agree the objectives and terms of any project, including remuneration, are agreed with the Client in advance. In any conflict, the duty to the Client prevails;
- deploy our Consultants for the duration of the project or engagement;
- ensure that all Consultants matched the right skills and experience to deliver;
- value on delivering and the transfer of knowledge to Clients resource(s);
- offer unbiased and objective advice through our independent status we are vendor agnostic service