Enterprise Security Intelligence & Risk Management (hereon called SI-RM) group, established in 2001. Specializes in Information Security and Risk Management. The rapid changing business requirements, SI-RM expanded its focus to encompass Governance, Human resources, Compliance, Digital forensics and Unified Information Management systems.
SI-RM Principles are to:
- listen and clearly define and agree the objectives and terms of any project, including remuneration, are agreed with the Client in advance. In any conflict, the duty to the Client prevails;
- deploy our Consultants for the duration of the project or engagement;
- ensure that all Consultants matched the right skills and experience to deliver;
- value on delivering and the transfer of knowledge to Clients resource(s);
- offer unbiased and objective advice through our independent status we are vendor agnostic service.
All of our consulting is Client business led – rather than technology driven. Each of the services we deliver is specifically tailored for you, our Client, and all of our Consultants that deliver these services speak in ‘business terms’ rather than ‘techno-babble’ – they are techno-liberated without losing their business roots. We are business people who understand technology, not a technology vendor that wants to sell you more equipment that fails to address your real needs. All of these services are platform agnostic, technology independent (where possible) and vendor neutral though we may recommend products that we think may be of use to our Clients, but receive no commission for this as we prefer to let the Client buy them direct from the vendor We maintain the best of breed in house procedures, evident from our industry endorsements and certifications, and only use the best and most experienced Consultants, evident from our sample certification list.