SIRM offer, to suitably qualified applicants, a free half day health check with a Consultant, qualified and competent for the required scope of the health check, withÂ no obligation..
Free health checks are available for:
- Data Protection Act;
- ISO 19770 (Software asset management).
- ISO 20000 (Service Management);
- ISO 27001 (Information Security);
- PCI DSS;
- risk management.
Other requirements may be considered for a free health check, but this must be agreed by SIRM in advance.
A typical health check comprises:
- interviews with selected staff;
- review of relevant documentation;
- verbal presentation of findings;
- recommendation for action.
- determine which of the 4 ‘Merchant Levels’ applies to your business;
- determine whether you need an onsite QSA assessment;
- determine whether you can use the Self Assessment Process
- if you are using self assessment, which questionnaire and which requirements apply to you?
- assist in determining the correct level of compliance requirements.
For Service Providers:
- determine which of the 2 ‘Service Provider Levels’ apply to your business;
- whether or not you need an onsite QSA assessment;
- whether you can use the Self Assessment Process;
- identify how you can prove PCI DSS compliance to your clients and register as a compliant service provider.
The benefits for you of using this SIRM service are:
- SIRM is committed to providing a consistently high value service to our Clients;
- independent view of your compliance status;
- free professionally qualified and competent Services;
- assistance in defining remedial action;
- SIRM are justifiably proud of our 100% SUCCESS RATE, of achieving first time certification through an Accredited Certification Body for our Clients;
- SIRM has a number of other service offering, these arelisted here;
- to understand how the SIRM suite of offerings can be used to transform your business, pleaseÂ contact us
- we look forward to discussing your specific requirements, at your convenience.