SIRM patterns & maintains own methodology based on BS 25999 to develop a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on the Deming cycle that all of the major management systems standards have adopted. We can assist you with the following:
- Risk and Vulnerability Assessments– identifying & understanding relevant threats, vulnerabilities and risks.
- Gap Analysis – perform gap analyses as required by BS 25999 or your own existing BCMS;
- Business Impact Analysis – Perspectives of the impacts on specific business processes / resources to achieve BCP with minimum disruptions if not none;
- Business Continuity Planning– Document and review prior to being made available at large, as required.
- Awareness Training– Identify specific roles / responsibilities to get affirmation from all concerns what is expected of them.
- Testing and Exercising– Exercises and train every BCP(s) including all of the management teams who have roles and responsibilities.